Hello, dear friends. If you have randomly stumbled across my blog, I invite you to stay awhile. Pull up a chair, make some cool lemonade, and join me on my heartfelt and clearly not satirical journey through cyberworld as I search for identity among today's crazy reality.In English classes across the world (I hear they're big in China nowadays), countless teenagers are forced to "adapt" to the technological world filled with jewels like Moodle, Criterion, and, now most recently, blogging! However, this new spark of intellectual ingenuity fails to take into account a new and terrible threat facing us now: the indecisiveness of today's youth. I cannot be held accountable for conceptualizing an entirely new topic to blog about when I, myself, cannot even decide on what color my prom tuxedo should be. And while a woman can pick (and already has, by the way) that for me, I don't think it would fly if I "borrowed" a woman every time it came down to some nitty gritty decision making.
From this I can draw only one reasonable conclusion. Seeing as I must blog about something (else I receive a zero on this grade), I have no other option but to blog about my task of discovering what I shall blog about. So I guess it's settled...
And so we go :]
Is that a Pendragon reference?
ReplyDeleteIf you're referring to the closing statement, then yes. yes it is. :]
ReplyDeleteDouche
ReplyDeleteBaby Killer.
ReplyDeleteThat's none of your business.
ReplyDelete