I highly advise that you watch the following video before continuing on with this next post. It'll make more sense, and let's be serious, what else have you got to do? Hang out with friends? Hahaha, oh you...
I'll be completely honest with you; during my last post, I was ready to quit. I was two pints of Ben & Jerry's away from throwing in the towel. Not only did I have no idea as to what I would blog about, but I was short on cash and it was Chicken Caesar Wrap Day in the cafeteria for lunch.
Then I found Diemon Daves. Yes.
This master of Kung Fu inspired me to tread onwards in my blogging, to fight off the strife of lonely internet typing and to tackle my obstacles head on. With this renewed dose of strength, I sincerely feel as though I can blog about whatever it is I want to blog about, as long as I "don't go ninja'n nobody don't need ninja'n", of course.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment